Where is the information compiled from?
It’s curated content from websites, news stories and questionnaires sent to all MPs/Senators.
How current is it?
GovGUIDE will be updated regularly for significant changes – cabinet ministers, party leaders, committee memberships, and critic roles. We plan regular updates on break weeks and during the winter and summer recesses.
How can I find a Parliamentarian?
You can search by name or any other term in the records. You can filter by party, province, gender, committee name, critics, cabinet members, and committee chairs, among others.
- Colour coding around the photo shows political affiliation
- Banners on photos identify cabinet members, party leaders, committee chairs, caucus chairs, whips and other prominent roles.
Do you have committee information?
- Committee membership information can be found in all profiles
- Filter by committee to see full listing
- Filter by committee chair to see all chairs at a glance
- The database also includes committee membership information from the 41st Parliament
What type of information will I find in the profiles?
Each entry includes contact information and all the main social media channels.
- Current party and parliamentary roles (critic portfolios, cabinet, committee memberships)
- Previous party and parliamentary roles
- Electoral history
- Personal information
- Education and career background
- Personal interests, volunteer work, hobbies, etc
Ready to sign up?