- Commons agenda includes grain transportation, First Nations education, and bilingualism at Supreme Court
- Ministers Kenney and Blaney to face questioning on the estimates at human resources and public safety committees
- Minister Oliver expected at the Senate banking committee to discuss provisions in the budget bill (C-31)
- Minister MacKay set to defend the government's "cyberbullying" bill (C-13) at the justice committee
- Merv Tweed faces his old chair at TRAN when he appears to discuss the transportation of dangerous goods
- a final day for clause-by-clause analysis of Fair Elections Act (C-23) at PROC
- Can experts clear smoke on harms from marijuana at health committee?
- CBC President and CEO Hubert Lacroix slated to discuss budget cuts faced by the broadcaster
In this edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering