- Debate resumes on a motion respecting Senate amendments to government-sponsored labour legislation (Bill C-65).
- Second reading debate begins on a private member's bill concerning pensions (Bill C-405).
- In committee: Auditor General Michael Ferguson is appearing at the public accounts committee, while Information Commissioner of Canada Caroline Maynard is appearing at the Senate Legal and Constitutional Affairs committee.
- ICYMI: Introduction of a government bill to eliminate the use of administrative and disciplinary segregation (Bill C-83); passage at third reading of CPTPP implementation legislation (Bill C-79)
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering