- Members vote on Conservative MP Pat Kelly's supply motion;
- The Canada Emergency Rent Subsidy and Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy are debated at second reading;
- The Climate Change Accountability Act is debated at second reading;
- Environment Minister Jonathan Wilkinson is at ENVI;
- Families Minister Ahmed Hussen and Employment Minister Carla Qualtrough appear at HUMA;
- Treasury Board President Jean-Yves Duclos appears at OGGO.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering