- The Canadian Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act is debated at second reading;
- A private members' bill proposes changes to the transfer of family businesses;
- The committee of the whole has a take-note debate on the status of French in Montreal;
- Immigration Minister Marco Mendicino is at CIMM;
- Digital Government Minister Joyce Murray appears at OGGO;
- SECU welcomes Public Safety Minister Bill Blair;
- Health Minister Patty Hajdu dials in to LCJC.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering