- The Accessible Canada Act is back in the House for report stage;
- Debate continues about Canada's flight schools;
- Members will vote on Bill M-189, regarding organ and tissue donation;
- Minister of Democratic Institutions Karina Gould appears at the Senate Legal and Constitutional Affairs committee to discuss Bill C-76.
- In case you missed it: The House voted in favour of time allocation for Bill C-75, and against the supply day motion of MP Pierre Poilievre.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering