- Members vote on the Reduction of Recidivism Framework Act and a Conservative supply motion;
- The Budget Implementation Act, 2021, No. 1, is debated at second reading;
- A private members' bill addresses the transfer of small businesses and family farms and fisheries;
- ICYMI: Members vote on motions concerning the Canadian Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering