- Today is the third allotted supply day on the parliamentary calendar, putting the spotlight on the canola trade spat with China;
- Members vote on two bills at second reading stage;
- The debate continues about banning trade in shark fins;
- Minister of Finance Bill Morneau is at FINA;
- Justice Minister David Lametti appears at LCJC;
- Minister of International Trade Diversification Jim Carr drops by AEFA.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering