- It's the seventh and final allotted supply day of the year;
- Members will vote on 51st Report of the Standing Committee on Public Accounts and a private members' bill to establish a National Day for Truth and Reconciliation;
- A private members' bill that would ban the trade of shark fins is debated at second reading;
- Assembly of First Nations National Chief Perry Bellgarde and Inuit Tapiriit Kanatami President Natan Obed are at the Senate Aboriginal Peoples committee;
- Minister of Transport Marc Garneau appears at the Senate Transport and Communications committee.
- ICYMI: Finance Minister Bill Morneau presented Budget 2019 amid protest from the opposition; the House voted down a motion from a Conservative MP regarding study of Bill S-203.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering