- The Budget Implementation Act, 2019, No. 1 is back up for a vote;
- A private member's bill zeroes in on health care delivery in rural Canada;
- Minister of Public Services and Procurement Carla Qualtrough appears at OGGO;
- Finance Minister Bill Morneau drops by NFFN;
- LCJC welcomes Justice Minister David Lametti;
- AFN National Chief Perry Bellegarde appears at APPA.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering