- Debate resumes on Bill C-78;
- Members vote on a supple day motion concerning the implementation of a single tax return in Quebec;
- Debate continues on an Act to amend the Criminal Code (disclosure of information by jurors);
- Hockey hall of famer Eric Lindros appears at a Health subcommittee. PIPSC president Debi Daviau appears at the Senate Human Rights committee.
- ICYMI: The Indigenous Languages Act was introduced in the House. NDP and Conservative supply day motions were voted down.
- In the coming days: The Indigenous Languages Act will be debated at second reading on Thursday.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering