- Members vote on five motions today;
- A government bill would temporarily amend election protocols to ensure safety during the COVID-19 pandemic;
- The Environmental Restoration Incentive Act is debated at second reading;
- ICYMI: The House response to Senate amendments to the MAiD bill is debated.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering