- Members vote on NDP MP Charlie Angus' supply day motion;
- Second reading debate resumes on the Indigenous Languages Act;
- Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Ahmed Hussen, and Minister of Border Security and Organized Crime Reduction Bill Blair appear at the Citizenship and Immigration committee;
- AFN National Chief Perry Bellegarde is at the Canadian Heritage committee.
- ICYMI: The House Speaker announced the vacancy left by Scott Brison's resignation.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering