- Third allotted day for Addresses in Reply to the Speech from the Throne;
- ICYMI: A supply motion concerning Canada-China relations wins support of the House; Liberal minority government secures confidence of the House with Supplementary Estimates vote; NDP and Liberal MPs appointed Assistant Deputy Speaker; Bloc Québécois Throne Speech subamendment falters.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering