- Budgetary policy debate continues;
- Members vote on Bloc Québécois MP Simon Marcil private members' bill;
- Conservative MP Pat Kelly's private members' bill targets tax evasion;
- Conservative MP Michael Cooper will move to concur in a report of the Justice and Human Rights committee;
- Minister of Border Security and Organized Crime Reduction Bill Blair is at SECD;
- Information Commissioner of Canada Caroline Maynard drops by LCJC;
- Minister of Public Services and Procurement and Accessibility Carla Qualtrough stops by SOCI and NFFN;
- ICYMI: Free Willy bill swims to the finish line; time allocation on two bills; Wilson-Raybould and Philpott removed from Liberal caucus.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering