- Bill C-65, amending the Canada Labour Code, the Parliamentary Employment and Staff Relations Act, and the Budget Implementation Act is back from the Senate;
- Members will vote on the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership Implementation Act (Bill C-79);
- ICYMI: Liberal MP Nathaniel Erskine-Smith pursued emergency debate of the United Nations’ latest report on climate change.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering