- Debate continues on Bill C-86;
- Second reading debate begins on Bill C-417, regarding the disclosure of information by jurors;
- Members will vote on an amendment to the Accessible Canada Act;
- Foreign Affairs Minister Chrystia Freeland will appear at the senate Foreign Affairs and International Trade committee.
- ICYMI: Emergency debate of the closure of General Motors plant in Oshawa; two bills received royal assent.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering