- Accessibility Minister Carla Qualtrough will move to accept Senate amendments to the Accessible Canada Act;
- An Act to implement the Agreement between Canada, the United States of America and the United Mexican States is introduced;
- A Conservative amendment to the government's proposed extension of sitting hours and conduct of extended proceedings is debated;
- A private member's bill seeks to establish Diabetes Awareness Month;
- Debate resumes about a bill to create Mennonite Heritage Week.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering