- The Canada–Madagascar Tax Convention Implementation Act is back in the House at report stage;
- A private members' bill addresses fraud against seniors;
- A supply day motion calls for the consideration of main estimates;
- Transport Minister Marc Garneau drops by TRCM to discuss the Oil Tanker Moratorium Act.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering