- Budget 2018 debate continues in the Chamber
- Liberal MP's distracted driving bill returns to the House
- MP proposes bill to turn National Indigenous People Day -- June 21 -- into a statutory holiday
- Six committees, seven ministers!
- Committee to study the use of Indigenous languages in the House of Commons
- ICYMI: PROC report on leaders' debates & INAN report on Indigenous land rights, presented
- ICYMI: Bill C-69, Impact Assessment Act referred to committee
In today's edition
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering