- The budget implementation bill is debated at third reading;
- Members debate a motion on the disposal of the Canadian Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act;
- Members vote on the government's conversion therapy bill;
- A private members' bill would create a Parliamentary Visual Artist Laureate;
- Justice Minister David Lametti is at JUST;
- National Revenue Minister Diane Lebouthillier is at FINA;
- ICYMI: A resolution on the Truth and Reconciliation Commission calls to action, five bills receive royal assent.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering