- A supply motion seeks to end the federal carbon price;
- Another supply day motion moves to concur in a number of main estimates;
- Members continue to debate a motion respecting a Senate amendment to Bill C-48;
- An act to implement CUSMA is back up for debate;
- Members vote on the government's privacy and access to information bill;
- Minister of Crown-Indigenous Relations Carolyn Bennett drops by ENEV.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering