- A single tax return in Quebec will be discussed on the fourth scheduled supply day of the year;
- Members vote on supply day motions regarding housing and taxes;
- The Respecting Families of Murdered and Brutalized Persons Act will be debated at second reading;
- Bill C-84, concerning bestiality and animal fighting, is studied in the House Justice and Human Rights committee;
- Fisheries Minister Jonathan Wilkinson appears at the Senate Fisheries and Oceans committee.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering