- An Act to amend the Customs Act is back in the House;
- Bill M-206 is concerned with the fitness of Canada's youth;
- National Revenue Minister Diane Lebouthillier is at the House finance committee.
- ICYMI: The Elections Modernization Act passed in the Senate, as did
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering