- Second reading debate continues for Bill C-78 to amend the Divorce Act and other related acts;
- The Sikh Heritage Month Act, Bill C-376, will be debated in second reading this afternoon;
- ICYMI: The Prime Minister announced the Governor General's appointment of three independent senators; Bill C-326, An Act to amend the Department of Health Act (drinking water guidelines) passed at third reading.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering