- Members will debate Bill C-75 to amend the Criminal code and Youth Criminal Justice Act;
- NDP MP Wayne Stetski is looking to establish a National Local Food Day with Bill C-281;
- ICYMI: BillC-85 was referred to the Standing Committee on International Trade; members voted on four bills; Prime Minister Trudeau issued a formal apology for Canada's rejection of a ship carrying Jewish asylum seekers in 1939.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering