- The government sets the wheels in motion to end the Canada Post strike;
- Debate resumes on the Accessible Canada Act;
- Bill M-194 zeroes in on precarious employment in Canada;
- In case you missed it: The fall economic update was tabled; the House voted on Bill M-189.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering