- House set to debate illegal fishing and rail safety bills
- Minister Blaney and RCMP commissioner Paulson headed to committee to discuss estimates
- Canada's granting councils to discuss disruptive technologies at industry meeting
- Chief electoral officer to face questions on estimates and Citizen Voting Act
- Minister Ambrose and CFIA officials headed to committee also
- PPP Canada Inc. and CUTA offer insight on updating Canada's infrastructure
- In the Senate, provincial labour ministers, union reps, and privacy commissioner speak on C-377
- Looking ahead: Friday designated an NDP opposition day!
In this edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering