- An act providing for record suspensions for simple possession of cannabis is debated at report stage;
- A National Day of Solidarity with Victims of Anti-religious Bigotry and Violence is proposed;
- Minister of International Development Maryam Monsef drops by FAAE;
- SOCI welcomes Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Ahmed Hussen;
- ICYMI—The government formally introduced legislation in the House implementing the terms of a new trade deal with the U.S. and Mexico.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering