- A supply motion calls for government action towards reconciliation with Indigenous peoples;
- A private members' bill would amend the Income Tax Act;
- A government bill would amend the Citizenship Act in line with the Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Canada's call to action number 94;
- International Development Minister Karina Gould is at AEFA;
- ICYMI: Members voted on five motions.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering