- An amendment to the government's corrections legislation is debated;
- Members vote on an an amendment to the CUSMA implementation bill, and on the main motion to refer it to the Standing Committee on International Trade;
- A private member's bill concerning pension investments is debated at second reading;
- The Zero Waste Packaging Act is debated at second reading;
- ICYMI—A number of government bills will become law after being passed by the Senate.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering