- A government motion proposing extended sitting days in June is debated;
- Budget Implementation Act, 2021, No. 1 continues to be debated at report stage;
- A private members' bill addresses the Charter of the French Language in Quebec;
- Minister of Crown-Indigenous Relations Carolyn Bennett, Minister of Northern Affairs Dan Vandal and Minister of Indigenous Services Marc Miller are at INAN;
- Privy Council President Dominic LeBlanc is at PROC;
- ICYMI: Members voted on five motions.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering