- Today is the second allotted supply day of the year, the first for the NDP;
- The Foreign Lobbyist Transparency Act is debated at second reading;
- Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada David Lametti appears at the Justice and Human Rights committee;
- Privacy Commissioner of Canada Daniel Therrien appears at the Access to Information, Privacy and Ethics committee;
- ICYMI: Changes to committee member lists; C-78 concurred at report stage.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering