- The Indigenous Languages Act will be debated at second reading;
- A private member's motion proposes changes to Employment Insurance;
- Chief Electoral Officer Stéphane Perrault is at the Procedure and House Affairs committee;
- ICYMI: Time allocation on Bill C-78; the House voted on a private member's bill regarding a single Quebec tax form.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering