- Debate continues on a bill amending the National Defence Act;
- An NDP MP seeks to establish a National Day for Truth and Reconciliation;
- Minister of Indigenous Services Seamus O'Regan and Minister of Crown-Indigenous Relations Carolyn Bennett are at the House indigenous and northern affairs committee;
- Minister of National Defence Harjit Sajjan is at the House national defence committee;
- Saskatchewan Minister of Energy and Resources Bronwyn Eyre, Premier of Newfoundland and Labrador Dwight Ball, Newfoundland Minister of Natural Resources Siobhan Coady, and Alberta Premier Rachel Notley his the Senate committee circuit;
- ICYMI: Jody Wilson-Raybould testified at the justice and human rights committee; two Liberal private members' bills were supported in votes on Wednesday.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering