- The government's proposed changes to medical assistance in dying legislation continue to be debated;
- Minister of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness Bill Blair is at SECU, President of the Treasury Board Jean-Yves Duclos swings by OGGO, Minister of Economic Development Mélanie Joly drops in on INDU, FEWO welcomes Minister for Women and Gender Equality Maryam Monsef, Minister of Public Services and Procurement Anita Anand appears at PROC, and Minister of Transport Marc Garneau is at TRAN;
- The Canada–United States–Mexico Agreement Implementation Act receives clause-by-clause consideration at CIIT.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering