- The Canada–Madagascar Tax Convention Implementation Act, 2018 is debated;
- An Act to amend the Corrections and Conditional Release Act will be debated at report stage;
- A Conservative private member's bill aims to prohibit foreign election contributions;
- CRTC chairperson and CEO Ian Scott is at the Public Accounts committee;
- Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada David Lametti and Privy Council Clerk Michael Wernick appear at the Justice and Human Rights committee;
- Bill C-84, An Act to amend the Criminal Code (bestiality and animal fighting) is the focus of the Justice and Human Rights committee.
- ICYMI: The House voted on NDP MP Charlie Angus' supply day motion; an Act respecting Indigenous languages was read a second time and referred to committee.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering