- A supply motion calls on the government to take a stand against religious oppression in China;
- A private members' bill would make French proficiency a prerequisite of citizenship;
- A private members' bill would establish a home security tax credit;
- Transport Minister Omar Alghabra is at TRAN;
- ICYMI: Concern for interpreters, congratulations for Farah Alibay, votes on three private members' bills, the Senate passed the MAiD bill with amendments.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering