- MPs consider changes to public sector sick leave and collective bargaining
- Debate continues on motion to designate 'British Home Child Day'
- Public safety minister to testify on drug-impaired driving bill
- Senate committee considers government's response to their report on bee health
- DFO officials face questions on shark fin ban legislation
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering