- A motion of supply addresses the rollout of a COVID-19 vaccine;
- Members vote on proposed amendments to the government's MAiD bill;
- The National Strategy to Redress Environmental Racism Act is debated at second reading;
- ICYMI: Members voted in favour of a Bloc Québécois supply motion; Conservative MP Todd Doherty shared his joy; the Economic Statement Implementation Act was introduced.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering