- Third reading debate resumes of the MAiD bill;
- The Reduction of Recidivism Framework Act is debated at second reading;
- Treasury Board President Jean-Yves Duclos is at LANG;
- Agriculture Minister Marie-Claude Bibeau is at AGRI;
- Employment Minister Carla Qualtrough is at HUMA;
- ICYMI: Members passed a resolution concerning the impact of COVID-19 on Canada's homeless population; An Act to implement the Agreement on Trade Continuity between Canada and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland was read for the first time.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering