- Supply motion addresses access to COVID-19 vaccines;
- The Reduction of Recidivism Framework Act is debated at third reading;
- International Development Minister Karina Gould is at FAAE;
- ICYMI: A resolution concerning abuse and harassment in national sports organizations, An Act to provide for the resumption and continuation of operations at the Port of Montreal progresses.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering