- Debate of the Budget Implementation Act resumes;
- The Expungement of Certain Cannabis-related Convictions Act is debated at second reading;
- Minister of Infrastructure and Communities François-Philippe Champagne drops by TRAN;
- Minister of Democratic Institutions Karina Gould appears at PROC.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering