- MPs return to the Hill for a busy Fall sitting!
- Bill on Canada-US exchange of information at the border, comes before the House
- Hearings spurred by passage of anti-Islamophobia motion set to begin at Heritage committee
- Drug-impaired driving bill faces scrutiny at justice committee
- Trade committee hears from multiple stakeholders on North American trade
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering