- Private Members' Bill M-151 calling for a national strategy to combat plastic pollution will be debated this morning;
- This afternoon, members will debate Bill C-84, regarding bestiality and animal fighting; and Bill C-85, amending the Canada-Israel Free Trade Agreement Implementation Act.
- What we're watching today: Green Party Leader Elizabeth May will present Bill S-203, the Ending the captivity of Whales and Dolphins Act, for First Reading in the House of Commons this afternoon.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering