- A conservative private members' bill seeks to repeal the Oil Tanker Moratorium Act;
- Members consider and vote on a ways and means motion;
- A bill implementing a Truth and Reconciliation Committee call to action is debated;
- Members vote on a Bloc Québécois supply motion;
- A vote is also scheduled on a motion to send Bill C-5 to CHPC;
- Minister of National Defence Harjit Sajjan is at NDDN;
- Minister of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness Bill Blair drops by SECU.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering