- A private members' bill proposes incentivizing the closure of oil and gas wells;
- A bill that would amend the Judges Act and the Criminal Code is debated at report stage;
- Members vote on a NDP supply motion;
- Procurement Minister Anita Anand is at OGGO;
- Immigration Minister Marco Mendicino drops by CACN.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering