- A private members' bill would amend the Copyright Act;
- The government's bid to ban conversion therapy is debated;
- The committee of the whole considers the Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development's main estimate votes;
- Minister of Crown-Indigenous Relations Carolyn Bennett and Minister of Justice David Lametti are at APPA.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering