- The National Framework for Diabetes Act is debated;
- The government's elections bill is debated;
- A bill that would extend certain benefits is debated;
- Members vote on a Bloc Québécois supply motion concerning supporting the elderly through the COVID-19 pandemic;
- Members vote on a motion to progress the Economic Statement Implementation Act, 2020;
- Canadian Heritage Steven Guilbeault Minister is at CHPC;
- Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Minister Marco Mendicino is at CIMM.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering