- A Conservative private member's bill looks to protect Canadian seniors from fraud;
- Members vote on Bill C-83, An Act to amend the Corrections and Conditional Release Act and another Act;
- Senator Murray Sinclair and Green Party Leader Elizabeth May appear at the House Fisheries and Oceans committee as it studies Bill S-203;
- Minister of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness Ralph Goodale is at the Senate National Security and Defence committee as it studies his gun bill.
- ICYMI: The Liberal government thwarted a Conservative attempt to delay Tuesday's budget presentation by moving today's scheduled Supply Day to Wednesday.
In today's edition:
Want to read the full Daily Watch?
GovGuide is your essential resource on Canadian legislatures, including:
- Profiles on all MPs, Senators & Ontario MPPs
- Events Calendar (federal only)
- Daily Watch (federal only)
- Advanced searching & filtering